We are currently working on an interesting and unique new project, and looking to hire dynamic and enterprising individuals who are willing to be a part of this exciting new journey! If you have innovative ideas, are self driven and willing to work hard, come join us!
Following will be expected out of you:
- Analyse the current market trends and provide inputs for digital and conventional marketing campaigns
- Prepare presentations for client meetings
- Identify target clients and engage with them
- Attending meetings and events as part of the team when required
- Run and manage social media campaigns on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Quora, etc.
- Other relevant tasks as required
Period: 2-6 months
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- Creativity and content development skills • Social media marketing & maintaining
- Ability to interact with external parties confidently
- Drafting emails and creating presentations
- Interest in sustainability & economics appreciated
- Stipend (depending upon experience and skill set)
- Letter of recommendation
- Amazing workspace
- Working directly with the core team
- On-the-job training in product development
- Other lucrative perks and opportunities!
Please fill the form above and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org